In Indian markets, PUBG Mobile is the most popular. Player Unknown’s Battlegrounds (PUBG) is an online trending multiplayer battle game developed and published by PUBG Corporation, a subsidiary of South Korean video game company Bluehole.
A Short time ago Tencent turn over out the much-awaited 0.9.0 update and while there are so many Halloween themed lively left all over in the new update, the company obviously has not unremembered about Diwali and the huge acceptance of the game in India.
Touch on to as “Diwali Dhamaka Offer” the most interesting addition here is a new costume that can be bought. It does come over as a surprise exclusively because it looks strange but you can now buy your character a Kurta-Pajama combo from the in-game store.
In “Diwali Dhamaka Offer” special Diwali pack for players just like a kurta pajama set and a classic coupon which give to the player the corresponding crate for free. Players can avail this offer at 499 UC after a 55% discount. This offer is valid only till November 2.
More Interesting, PUBG Mobile also has a some of Diwali events. There are three Diwali events. The first amazing event is “Diwali: Stayin’ Alive” has four survival challenges. This spans from getting throughout in Classic Duo matches for a period of 15 minutes, 30 minutes, 90 minutes and 200 minutes.
In “Diwali: Lonewolf ” event players have need to finish at least one match in top 5 or 10 ranks, and 2 matches in top 1 or 5 ranks. Coins and crates can be won for this winning in Classic Solo matches. In “Diwali: Terminator” event players will earn 300 coins for killing 10 players, and 700 for 20 enemies killed. Players can also honour a crate for killing 30 players, and a soldier’s crate for killing 40 enemies.
—— New Weapon, Vehicle & Related Improvements ——
– Updated QBU DMR. which fires 5.56mm rounds and found in Sanhok (replacing Mini14).
– Updated Rony pickup truck. Only available in Sanhok.
– The vertical and horizontal recoil of AKM has been reduced.
– The QBU and QBZ have new magazine attachment models.
– UMP9, Vector, and SLR now have new 4x scope crosshair designs.
– Updated an action that makes the character stand up while the motorcycle is airborne.
– New Brake-button in vehicle driving.
– Vehicle lights has been tuned.
—— New Weather, Map Improvements, Festival Effects ——
- Erangel Improvements
– Added Night Mode to Erangel. The map will alternate between day and night randomly in Classic Mode.
– Added Night Vision Goggles.
– In all maps, the Spawn Island has gone through a festival makeover.
– Interact with other players on Spawn Island by picking up pumpkins and candies.
– Enemies killed by Hellfire — AKM will become scarecrows.
—— Spectator Mode ——
– Players can now watch other opponent players until the end of the match after being killed.
– When spectating in room mode, players can turn on projectile and bullet trajectories.
—— In-game Purchase ——
– Added the Share for Deals feature. Get your friends to help you bargain, then get the item at a huge discount or even for free!
– Earn candies through a Halloween Lucky Draw to get Halloween-exclusive vehicle finishes.
—— Matchmaking Improvements ——
– Added an option where the system will first find teammates that speak the same language.
– Matchmaking has been improved. Finding a match should be faster now and players should reach their appropriate tiers easier. Estimated time should now be more accurate.
—— Performance ——
– Resolved lagging issues when players encounter other players from afar, or when they open the inventory to change equipment.
– Resolved some game-crashing issues.
– Reduced loading time when the game is launched.
– Reduced memory usage in the lobby.
—— Other Systems ——
– Added a Halloween theme and background music to the main menu.
– Added a Clan Rename Card in the shop. Only the clan leader can purchase and use it.
– Added a feature to view recent likes on the friend’s page.
– Added a Like Rankings.
—— Character Action Improvements ——
– Adjusted the angle and direction of the head-turning action.
– Added a left arm waving action when the character falls from a certain height.
– The first half of the climbing action looks smoother now.
—— New Settings & Improvements ——
– Added a feature to quickly switch between scopes.
– Added 3 scope opening modes: tap, press, and hold, mixed.
– Added an option to adjust game brightness in graphics settings.
—— Projectile Improvements ——
– Players now can switch between standing/crouching/lying down, or overhand/underhand when the grenade is triggered. Grenades can be thrown while standing sideways.
– Frag grenades now deal more damage and cause tinnitus.
—— Other Improvements ——
– Bullets now pierce through water but deal a lot less damage to targets under water.
– Added health bar animation when the character loses or recovers health.
– The map marks on the Spawn Island will no longer disappear after characters enter the aircraft. The mini-map will be actively scaled as the player moves in battle.
—— Bug Fix ——
– Fixed some landscape and model issues where characters or views are stuck.
– Fixed an issue where collision with teammates while staying down may cause teammates to fall and lose health.